Thursday, August 14, 2008

Week 26




Here's me and Brady. I took these pictures tonight after work so you can't get any more recent than this. I did NOT want to take it but thought I might regret it later.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Hi ya gorgeous!
Your little belly looks so beautiful! I just caught up on all of your posts...I was about 6 wks behind! Thank you so much for sharing your experience...it's great! Can't wait to read your next update...
Take care~
With lots of love,
Britt

Ana Catalina said...

Sheesh Jo. How is it possible that at 6 months pregnant your belly looks the same as my non-prego belly after too many french fries??

The belly pic is really cute!! Keep posting more so we can see your progress. Good luck with the preparations as you get ready for Brady:)

Brooke said...

Hey girly! Your belly is soooo cute!! I miss you guys! I feel like we haven't seen you in sooo long now that softball has been over! I hope we will see you on Saturday at Mason's bday party. Oh I like your crib and bedding too cute! Talk to ya soon!
Love,
Auntie Brookey ;)