Sunday, May 18, 2008

Second Trimester!!!

We're entering the second trimester tomorrow and everything is continuing to go very well. I'm still not showing although a my sisters seem to think there is a little bump sprouting. My clothes are definitely a little too tight and uncomfortable to wear so I finally gave in and bought a few maternity shirts. I'm still struggling a little bit with the fatigue, but I hear that should start wearing off in the second trimester. We're getting ready for our big move in two weeks. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and before you know it, it'll be November and the little pea will be here. We had a good, fun-filled weekend. Adam FINALLY met my Mom. We went up to St Cloud and celebrated Emily's (my oldest sister) birthday and we also celebrated a belated Mother's Day. We also visited Adam's family at his parents house on Saturday. It's so nice to feel that I fit right in with his family and he fits right in with mine. I have a doctors appointment this Wednesday for a check up. I'm excited to know what the heart rate is to try and guess what the sex will be. So far the heart rate has been 140 and 154. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.
pregnancy calendar

1 comment:

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.